4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice Pre-Teen Edition
This book will ensure that your children learn to hear the voice of God. Generally young people can hear God’s voice easier than adults can! And by teaching them the four keys early on they will clearly recognize His voice as they grow up, positioning them to readily experience His maximum grace and goodness every day of their lives.
Benefits of Teaching Your Children to Hear God’s Voice
- They have an inner guide, the Holy Spirit, Who helps them make wise decisions.
- The voice of God counsels them when they are hurt, afraid or angry.
- God heals their wounds, restoring them back to fullness of life.
- They learn to be led by the Spirit, rather than chafing against laws.
- Family discord is reduced and unity and harmony increases.
- Honor and respect amongst family member’s increases.
- God’s blessing is released into their lives.
At the seminars Mark teaches on how to hear God’s voice, he always checks in with the children who are present to see if they will share their journaling with him, and even with the group. Often they are willing to share, and it touches everyone powerfully to hear the children read what God has spoken to them in their journals.
So this is happening. Children are learning to hear God’s voice. It is easy. You can make sure that it happens in your family and that your children get an awesome start on life, perhaps even better than you got. Introduce them to the voice of God, and watch them be transformed right before your eyes. Mark taught his daughter, Charity, to journal when she was just seven years old. She has now journaled all throughout her teenage years, and into her adult life.
What greater gift could you give your child?
|1 to 9||$4.95|
|10 to 19||$4.46|
|20 to 29||$3.96|
|30 to 39||$3.47|
|40 or more||$2.97|
(Formerly titled Glimpses of God’s Heart for Me.)
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: Communion with God
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: REN103 Communion with God
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.
- Discover how to host a weekend seminar with Mark Virkler
- Locate a Certified CWG Facilitator near you