1. Savings: Be the first to know about new discounts and offers.
You will receive notice of special offers, discount coupon codes, and details about which e-learning module is being featured each month (with savings up to 50% off).
2. Events: Get free limited-time access to complete video training series.
Mark Virkler has developed many different practical video courses of How-To for Spirit-Anointed Living. As a subscriber you will be notified of Free Video Events from CLU School of the Spirit, where you can view these videos free for a brief period (up to a $40 value each month)!
3. Dreams: Learn the principles of Christian dream interpretation.
One of the best ways to learn a skill is to watch someone who is proficient do it again and again. Being a subscriber gives you that opportunity. Mark Virkler and others offer examples of dreams they have had, and show how they arrived at the proper interpretation. A priceless gift if you are seeking to learn this art.
4. News: Be the first to know about new products and services as they become available.
We are always releasing new books, CDs, DVDs and PowerPoints built around the voice of God. Don't just find out about them by accident! Know you are up-to-date and on the cutting edge of what God is doing through this ministry.
5. Insight: Receive Spirit-anointed articles by Mark Virkler and a variety of other authors.
Learn what's on Mark's heart, and see what his friends, peers and mentors in ministry have to offer you along your spiritual journey.
6. Encouragement: See what God is saying through the journaling of people just like you.
Where else can you find actual conversations with God captured in writing every single month? See what the Lord sounds like to pastors, laymen, prisoners, old believers, young believers and everyone in between.
7. Sharing: Find out about new translations you can share with friends around the world.
There is now free material on our website in more than 45 different languages. Please help us disciple the nations by making these translations known and distributing them far and wide. Be a part of teaching the world how to hear God's voice!
Still not sure? Browse our newsletter archive to see if it's something you don't want to miss!