We have helped hundreds of churches establish Schools of Ministry or church-centered Bible schools over the last 25 years. This manual draws together insights and approaches for how to do it easier, faster and better. Enjoy as you build on the success of those who have gone before you.
Now your church or home cell group can utilize the curriculum, college program and course syllabi used by Christian Leadership University. You can establish a church-centered Bible school using these revelation-based materials and train your congregation yourself. This Operations Manual explains in detail the steps you must take and contains an “Articulation Agreement” which allows you to purchase a CD ROM of 120 fully developed course syllabi.
Additional Related Items Concerning Spirit-anointed Training
- How to Set up a Bible School in Your Local Church (Chapters 1-3 excerpted from the Operations Manual)
- 120+ Bible College Level Course Syllabi on CD-ROM (all are revelation-based learning in design)
- Here is a free sample of a Lamad course syllabi: REN103 Communion With God.
- Lamad Expanded Definition
- Lamad Faculty Handbook (standards for revelation-based instructors and curriculum)
- Secrets of World-Class Teacher's Package (how to become an outstanding revelation-based instructor)
- History of Seminaries and Accreditation (by Dr. Gary S. Greig)
- Lamad New Testament in process of development (Gospel of John available here)
- Lamad Biblical Education Association eBook available FREE here.
Add new comment