Nate Krupp - Electronic Downloadable Package
Preparing the Way Publishers no longer carries these books (valued at $120) and graciously provided them to Communion With God Ministries. We are thrilled to make them available to you as they are filled with Scripture, provide solid teaching, and are interactive in their training approach.
Knowing GOD Series
This series consists of the seven study books listed below. Each one takes you deeper in your knowledge of GOD’s Word and in your relationship with Him. You do not need to do the series in the given order but you may find that helpful.
#1 - Basic Bible Studies 80 pages $11.95
This book is a question-and-answer type, foundational Bible study book about the Christian faith and life. Chapters include:
- Is There a God?
- The Issue of Sin
- What Provision Did God Make for Man’s Sin?
- How Should Man Respond to God’s Provision?
- Abiding in Christ
- The Christian and God’s Word
- The Christian and Prayer
- The Christian and the Holy Spirit
- The Christian and Warfare
- The Christian and Witnessing
- The Christian and the Home
- The Christian and the Church
- The Christian and Business Affairs
- The Christian and Discipleship
- The Christian and Service
- The Christian and the Return of Christ
#2 - Bible Outlines $9.95
These sixty-two pages outline every book in the Bible and include a title for every chapter.
#3 - New Testament Survey Course 234 pages $19.95
This is a very unique 47-lesson Bible study survey of the New Testament.
- It covers every verse of the New Testament.
- It leads you in an in-depth study of each book. You will read the entire New Testament and either answer summarizing questions or summarize the book, a paragraph at a time.
- It harmonizes the Gospels so that you study Jesus’ life in a single, chronological narrative.
- It places the letters in the order in which they were actually written.
- You will apply each book to your own life situation.
- You will have a basic understanding of the New Testament when you have finished this study.
#4 - Getting to Know GOD 288 pages $23.95
A devotional Bible study book on 57 aspects of GOD’s Person, Character, and Attributes: His love, His mercy, His faithfulness, His goodness, etc. For each attribute, you will read an introduction, prayerfully read three or four pages of appropriate Scripture verses, answer study questions, do research, meditate on and apply the lesson to your life, memorize verses of your choice, and pray a closing prayer. This book was written by an actual Bible study group of which we were a part. This study will change your life!
#5 - Qualities GOD Is Looking for in Us 384 pages $29.95
A 53-week Bible study, devotional book on the qualities God is looking for in us: abiding in Christ, boldness, contentment, diligence, discipline, early riser, forgiving, generous, holy, honest, humble, obedient, praiser, pray-er, servant, wise, zealous, etc. For each quality, you will read an introduction, prayerfully read three or four pages of appropriate Scripture verses, answer study questions, do research, meditate on and apply the lesson to your life, memorize verses of your choice, and pray a closing prayer. This book was written by an actual Bible study group of which we were a part. This devotional will greatly challenge you!
#6 - Mastering the Word of God - and Letting It Master You! 46 pages $6.95
This book is about various methods of in-depth Bible intake: how to hear, read, study, memorize, and meditate on the Word of God. With this book you will learn how to study the Bible. You will be able to develop a lifelong plan of in-depth Bible study - mastering God’s Word, and letting It master you.
#7 - Mastering the Word of God Workbook 40 pages $9.00
Leadership - Servanthood in the Church, as found in the New Testament 30 pages $9.00
A look at what the New Testament teaches about leadership as servants.
New Wine Skins - The Church in Transition 40 pages $8.00
Fifteen ways God is changing His Church today.
What GOD is after in His Church
- He is after a church where Jesus Christ is Lord of all. He is after a church that is led and controlled by Him, not men. Throughout Church history, GOD has often initiated something and then man soon takes it over; tries to organize it and control it, and GOD leaves the scene.
- He is after a church that gets people out of religion and programs - and challenges them to develop a deep, personal, intimate relationship with GOD.
- He is after a church that will be built on God-ordained relationships - and all needs (parenting children, evangelism, discipling converts, caring for the elderly, etc., etc.) are met through God-ordained relationships, not programs.
- He is after a church that will release all believers into their wholeness, giftings, ministries, and destiny.
- He is after a church that will recognize and enhance the God-ordained importance of the family.
- He is after a church that will work under any circumstances - urban, suburb, rural, free society, Communism, Islam, etc.
- He is after a “new wine skin” that can catch and preserve the “new wine” that GOD is pouring out around the world.
- He is after a church that is so simple, easily reproducible, and GOD-led that it can grow, divide, multiply, and cover the earth. He is after something that will result in the Gospel being taken to every nation, language, people group, neighborhood, family, and individual on the face of the earth.
- He is after a church that will be a glorious, beautiful Bride, prepared for His Return.
The Way to God
This tract presents the plan of salvation. 16 pages $3.00
(Please ignore references to ordering copies from “Preparing the Way” at the beginning and end of each of the books.)
Who is Nate Krupp?
Nate Krupp has written 25 books on biblical themes. From 1995 to 2013 he and Joanne were professors with Christian Leadership University teaching courses based on their writings in the areas of Bible study, evangelism, and the Church. He has had a preaching-teaching-writing ministry that has taken him to many nations on every continent. They live in Salem, Oregon.