Living with Jesus Book 6 - What Do We Choose?
The Living with Jesus series is a unique, exciting and transformational discipleship course for children, taking them through the fundamentals of the Christian faith in a relational, interactive and challenging way, always applying to their lives the commands to love God, love one another and love the lost.
Book 6 - What Do We Choose? introduces children to making kingdom choices.
Unique Features of This Series Include the Following
Concepts that children are not normally exposed to are explained simply. Each book builds on the other into a complete 43-week discipleship course with suggestions for putting faith into action.
All books in the Living with Jesus series are designed to be used interactively either one-on-one with a parent or other adult or in a small group.
Books in the series include:
- Welcome to God's Family - The body of Christ
- Special Times and Gifts - Baptism, Communion and the Holy Spirit
- Talking and Listening - Hearing the voice of God
- Love for Me and Love for Others - The unconditional love of Jesus
- Strongholds - Strongholds, the soul and freedom
- What Do We Choose? - Making kingdom choices
- Having Faith - The life of faith
- Staying Protected - Spiritual warfare
You can purchase the complete set of 8 Living with Jesus books here.
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: Parenting for Success
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: COU305 Parenting for Success
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.
- Discover how to host a weekend seminar with Mark Virkler
- Locate a Certified CWG Facilitator near you
Add new comment