How Do YOU Know? Complete Discounted Package
How do you know? What is the process you use to discover truth? I did not ask that question during the first 25 years of my life. I used eleven different methods for discovering truth including: if my parents said so, then it was so. If my teacher said it was so, then it was so. If my pastor said it was so, then it was so. If my theology said it was so, then it was so. I have discarded them all and adopted a twelfth method, which is in harmony with what the Bible teaches. We teach you this method in this series.
This package includes a 180-page book, a 12-session video series and a 12-session audio series, a 40-page workbook, all packaged at a 10% discount!
What Does the Bible Say Is the Process God Wants Us to Use to Discover His Truth?
Satan's temptation in the Garden of Eden was that man could "eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and know himself." I wouldn’t need daily walks and talks with God, letting Him reveal truth to me. I could figure it out on my own. “YOU can KNOW” was satan’s lie to Adam (Gen. 2:17; 3:5).
So now the Bible speaks of knowledge versus true knowledge, man’s knowledge versus God’s knowledge.
True knowledge is birthed in revelation from God, which comes directly to man through the Holy Spirit. To receive this revelation knowledge man must yield his heart and his mind to the indwelling river of God - to "flow." This will result in reasoning together with God (Isa. 1:18), receiving words of wisdom, words of knowledge, prophecy, discerning of spirits and much, much more.
The Bible teaches us that God’s paradigm for knowing is a broad-based approach. You will discover God’s method as you work your way through hundreds of verses that form the base of this guided self-discovery manual.
This book lays out a Spirit-anointed epistemology requiring an educational paradigm shift from rationalism to revelation knowledge. The goal of education is stated in I Timothy 1:5 - love from a pure heart, a good conscience, and a sincere faith. These are all heart experiences, not mental exercises. And these are exactly the heart experiences that are required for us to come through the veil into God's presence and receive His voice, His wisdom, His anointing, His dream, and His vision (Heb. 10:19-22).
- The philosopher would state it this way: “We are developing a Spirit-anointed epistemology requiring an educational paradigm shift from rationalism to revelation knowledge."
- When Pilate asks “What is truth?” Jesus had already stated the answer. “I am truth.” So truth is not a “what.” Truth is a person.
- I could say it this way. When I seek truth, I discover it through a relationship with Jesus, in which I ask Him to reveal truth into my heart. The Bible says: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." (Jas. 1:5)
- The Spirit guides into all truth: "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. (Joh 16:13-15). Coming to truth is a process guided by the Spirit."
- Hearing Jesus’ voice is evidence you are of the truth: "Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." Jn. 18:37.
- With so much misinformation being presented daily on the airwaves, many are confused. Only one side of many stories is even allowed to be told in today’s demonic climate. Actually, one of the videos in this series on "How Do YOU Know?" was rejected by You-Tube as being "misinformation." I celebrate the fact that my messages are so culturally relevant that they can be kicked off social media. The Bible is clear, one must hear both sides if they want to come to a wise decision (Prov. 18:17). This is not being allowed in America today!
- In the accompanying video/audio series we examine EVERY verse where Jesus talks about coming to truth, and how that is done. Each video/audio session contains Scripture, my journaling and an opportunity for you to journal and hear from God. Learn how to acquire God's wisdom in a mixed-up world!
- The truth sets one free (Jn. 8:32), but a faulty paradigm for discovering the truth will lead one to error as evidenced by the Apostles Paul's initial training (Acts 9:1-18; Phil. 3:1-11) and by the disciples whose theology was completely transformed once Jesus opened the Scriptures to them (Lk. 24:13-35). The Pharisees studied the Scriptures but without revelation from the spirit, Jesus rebuked them over and over (Matt. 12; 15; 16). The Bible without revelation from spirit brings legalism and death.
- The training and courses we receive must teach us how to come to our hearts and allow God to live His life through us by His indwelling Holy Spirit. Then we are eating from the Tree of Life!
- May you adopt God’s paradigm for knowing, so you can know God’s thoughts and do God’s deeds.
Session Titles for Audio and Video and LEARN Workbook
Session 1 – Do You Know How You Know?
Session 2 – Loving the Truth or Else...
Session 3 – Revelation Encounters Transform Our Theology
Session 4 – Easily Encounter Jesus by Using the Four Keys
Session 5 – Stepping from Man’s Reasoning to Spirit-Anointed Reasoning
Session 6 – Walks in the Garden – A Return to God’s Original Intent
Session 7 – The Second Adam Restores What the First Adam Lost
Session 8 – Hearing God Through Biblical Meditation
Session 9 – An Example of the Meditation Process
Session 10 – What Is the Teacher’s Role?
Session 11 – Epistemology: A Biblical System of Knowing Truth
Session 12 – What About Issues Not Mentioned in the Bible?
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: The Theology of Knowing
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: THE210 The Theology of Knowing
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.