How Could I Have Been So Wrong? MP3s
This is my story of how my cardiac event was resolved by combining the best in medical care, Christian spirituality, and nutrition.
I was NOT supposed to have a cardiac event. I ate a healthy diet, exercised several times a week, consumed lots of great nutrition and sought to live destressed by abiding in Christ. This story contains the lessons I learned in the months of healing after having emergency surgery which involved five heart bypasses.
It is now six months after the surgery and I am doing well. I have gone from seven down to two medications, and my goal is to be off all of them within a year. I am back to bike riding 2.5 miles a day and doing MaxT3 Interval training for 12 minutes four times a week with my wife Patti. I am writing, teaching weekend seminars, taking phone calls, answering emails, swimming with my grandkids and relaxing more than I have in the past. I am listening to my body and not pushing it beyond its comfortable limits. Relaxation involves an inner attitude of greater trust in God, and returning to a love of my heart, which is worshipping in the Spirit with my autoharp for 15 - 20 minutes or so each evening.
A summary of things learned: I believe it is time to be nicer to my body than I have been in the past. I have always considered it a cast-iron body and treated it as such. I need to relax more, destress more, have more fun, laugh more and celebrate more. I am being diligent to do these things, and not to barter with God when He discusses limits of time to invest in activities He has led me into. Accept His guidance. It is for my own good.
If you can learn from my lessons, and avoid any mistakes and the consequences of them, then this booklet will have served its purpose. Encouraging your friends to get a copy would most likely benefit them also.
16 MP3 sessions
- How Could I Have Been So Wrong?
- Biblical Truths Related to Heart Disease
- Causes of Heart Disease: Inflammation, Oxidation, Sugar and Stress
- Drugs, Nutrition, and the Lord
- Is Stress the Number One Cause of Heart Attacks?
- Ever So SLOWLY Learning About Blood Pressure
- Common Denominators of Great Diets
- God Says I’m Healed Yet Symptoms Persist
- Symptoms Go into Remission as I Speak to My Body
- Does Heart Surgery Cause the Heart to Pick Up a Spirit of Fear
- Must I Work Hard to Be Successful?
- Which of the 10 Commandments Can You Break and No One Raises an Eyebrow?
- Experience Rest by Learning How to Delegate
- Living in Rest Requires Living at Peace with Myself and Others
- For Heaven’s Sake, Celebrate!
- Appendixes – Areas of in-depth research