Experiencing God Together
This book explains how to turn small group meetings into times of dynamic sharing of revelation concerning the real life issues we face daily. It addresses how to get everyone involved, how to limit the naturally talkative, and how to keep things on track.
People come to small group meetings expecting and fearing many different things. Some expect a boring lecture. Some hunger for riveting interaction. Some fear a couple of people monopolizing the entire evening and going off on a tangent.
This book will lead the reader into learning how to make small group meetings "experiences" rather than simply "studies." Discussion questions and action exercises are found at the end of each chapter. This is recommended for parents, small group leaders, pastors and teachers. You will learn HOW to create a revelation-based learning experience.
Training is to center on experiencing God and sensing the life of the Holy Spirit. Learning is to be much more than a study about God. It is to be an encounter with God. These materials teach you how to make every training experience an encounter with the Lord, where each learner receives revelation and impartation from the Holy Spirit.
This book was formerly titled Experiencing God in the Small Group and Experiencing God: Lamad Encounter Groups.
Discover Principles of “Revelation-Based Learning”
You will learn how to:
- Provide whole-brain learning which also incorporates the heart.
- Constantly deepen spiritual intimacy between the learner and the Lord.
- Communicate and teach with emotion, passion and anointing.
- Ask the right questions to stimulate anointed discussions.
- Take students into a Bible story to LIVE the story and encounter God!
Discover answers to these questions:
- What is God's definition of "knowing"?
- What does God say is our goal as we teach?
- What does God say are the roles of the heart and the mind in knowing?
- How do we "reason together with God" (Isa. 1:18), practically speaking?
- What is God's prescribed system for discovering truth?
- What are some practical ways to be a Spirit-anointed teacher?
- How do we ride the wave of the Spirit as we lead an anointed discussion?
- How can I receive the messages of twentieth century prophets
- How do I keep the "Crazies" to a minimum
Let’s do it right! Learn to draw people into encounters with the Holy Spirit!
|Wrong instruction produces:||Right instruction produces:|
1. Law, condemnation
1. Spirit life, freedom
2. Pride, arrogance, rebellion
2. Meekness, humility, unity
3. Striving, weakness
3. Supernatural power, divine strength
4. Heaviness and depression
3. Joy, laughter, lightness
|1 to 9||$10.95|
|10 to 19||$9.86|
|20 to 29||$8.76|
|30 to 39||$7.67|
|40 or more||$6.57|
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: Experiencing God in the Small Group
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: MIN310 Experiencing God in the Small Group
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.