Am I Being Deceived?
- How can I be spiritual without becoming New Age?
- What does the Bible teach concerning visualization?
- How do pharisees react to the move of the Holy Spirit?
- How can I avoid both the New Age & phariseeism?
- What does the Bible say about dreams, visions and imagination?
- What does the Bible say about faith versus a positive mental attitude?
- What does the Bible say about journaling versus automatic writing?
"Am I Being Deceived? should be required reading at every seminary in the land."
-- Rev. Barry Church, Graduate of Oral Roberts University
"Mark and Patti Virkler have performed a great service to the Body of Christ with the release of this book (Am I Being Deceived?). It is both grievous and amazing that Christians have been so seemingly paranoid regarding issues associated with the New Age movement. While the Bible does indeed call us to be wise as serpents and not allow our thinking to go astray, it also tells us that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. Could it be that far too many Christians appear to have more faith in the ability of the enemy to pull them off course than they do in God to keep them secure?
"I am excited to recommend this book as it contrasts the beauty of the real with the sometimes not so subtle ugliness of the counterfeit. It not only looks at New Age thinking, but it also looks at the deception inherent in those caught up in the opposite extreme, i.e., legalism."
-- Jerry Graham
Wow, I devoured the book “Am I Being Deceived?” in two hours last night with notes in the margins, highlights, and all the while texting my husband juicy comments from the book.
What a wonderful revelation of 2 false religions/counterfeits to Christianity - New Age or Pharisee-ism. Absolutely right on!!! I am thrilled to have found such a solid overview of this difficult and touchy subject. Every Spirit-led church should make it mandatory reading and give it out to visitors.
-- Rachel Kacsur - Fairbanks, Alaska
Additional Resources Which Relate to Using the Eyes of Your Heart as You Approach God
- Biblical Meditation Involves Imagination!
- What Does the Bible Teach about Visualization?
- You Can See Visions! They Are a Pathway to God
- Poised Before Almighty God
- Lord, When Is “Priming The Pump” Acceptable and Unacceptable?
- Help! I Have Trouble Seeing Vision!
- Training Your Child to Encounter Jesus - Godly Imagination & Visions
- Training Package - 4 Keys To Hearing God's Voice (One key is to use vision)
- Training Package - Hear God Through Your Dreams (Dreams utilize imagery)
- Book - Secret Place (Examples of God painting beautiful scenes during prayer times)
- Divine Healing Toolbox CD/DVD Set (using vision while praying for healing)
- Protestantism's 500-Year-Old Bitter Root Judgment and Inner Vow (a chance to repent)
|1 to 9||$12.95|
|10 to 19||$11.66|
|20 to 29||$10.36|
|30 to 39||$9.07|
|40 or more||$7.77|
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: Communion with God
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: REN103 Communion with God
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.