Spirit-Anointed Teaching CD/DVD Set
Spirit-Anointed Teaching materials are designed to strengthen ALL teachers including parents, Sunday school teachers, cell group leaders, pastors and educators in every field. These training materials will give you the tools to become a Spirit-anointed trainer!
“They were amazed at His teaching; He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.” (Mark 1:22)
Training is to center on experiencing God and sensing the life of the Holy Spirit. Learning is to be much more than a study about God. It is to be an encounter with God. These materials teach you how to make every training experience an encounter with the Lord, where each learner receives revelation and impartation from the Holy Spirit.
Discover Principles of “Revelation-Based Learning”
You will learn how to:
- Provide whole-brain learning which also incorporates the heart.
- Constantly deepen spiritual intimacy between the learner and the Lord.
- Communicate and teach with emotion, passion and anointing.
- Ask the right questions to stimulate anointed discussions.
- Take students into a Bible story to LIVE the story and encounter God!
Discover answers to these questions:
- What were Einstein's comments on Western education?
- What is God's definition of "knowing"?
- What does God say is our goal as we teach?
- Why are there 1400 verses on "heart" and "spirit" and only 100 on "mind"?
- What does God say are the roles of the heart and the mind in knowing?
- How do we "reason together with God" (Isa. 1:18), practically speaking?
- Why did Watchman Nee say that "pictures are the Holy Spirit memory"?
- What is God's prescribed system for discovering truth?
- What are some practical ways to be a Spirit-anointed teacher?
- How do we ride the wave of the Spirit as we lead an anointed discussion?
Let’s do it right! Learn to draw people into encounters with the Holy Spirit!
|Wrong instruction produces:||Right instruction produces:|
1. Law, condemnation
1. Spirit life, freedom
2. Pride, arrogance, rebellion
2. Meekness, humility, unity
3. Striving, weakness
3. Supernatural power, divine strength
4. Heaviness and depression
3. Joy, laughter, lightness
The Spirit-Anointed Teaching CD/DVD Set Contains:
- 2 DVD discs for focused learning with the LEARN notebook and for use in classroom settings.
- 2 CD discs with identical content. These are ideal for repetition and review as you drive, exercise or work around the house.
|#||Titles of CD/DVD Sessions||Length|
|1||The Goal of Knowing||43 minutes|
|2||The Role of the Heart in Knowing||
|Practical Suggestions for Spirit-Anointed Teaching||35 minutes|
The Spirit-Anointed Teaching CDs and DVDs are the perfect training in this new teaching style, with Mark Virkler exemplifying it as he teaches you exactly how to do it yourself.
You will receive these two free bonuses with the CD/DVD set:
- LEARN Spirit-Anointed Teaching eBook by Mark and Patti Virkler
- Spirit-Anointed Teaching PowerPoint presentation by Mark and Patti Virkler.
LEARN Spirit-Anointed Teaching Notebook
This 23-page Life Enrichment And Review Notebook may be purchased and is designed to go along with the CD/ DVD series and/or PowerPoint presentation. If receiving training in a group, we highly recommend that EVERY member of the group have their own copy. It offers you the following four benefits:
Deepened Learning Through Note-Taking
The opportunity to take notes deepens the learning experience. When you write something with your own hand, it is a much stronger learning experience than simply hearing it. God puts a BIG emphasis on writing as a way of learning. Look at His very first requirement of anyone who became a king in Israel:
“Also it shall be, when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write for himself a copy of this law in a book, from the one before the priests, the Levites. And it shall be with him, and he shall read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God and be careful to observe all the words of this law and these statutes, that his heart may not be lifted above his brethren, that he may not turn aside from the commandment to the right hand or to the left, and that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he and his children in the midst of Israel” (Deut. 17:18-20).
Greater Internalization Through Previewing and Reviewing the Key Ideas
The LEARN notebook also gives you an opportunity to easily preview and review the teaching. None of us catches everything the first time through and as you review it several times, you will pick up things you did not hear before. More truths will begin to "click" and more lights come on!
This process of repeated review results in greater revelation and greater personal transformation. Jesus urged us to cultivate and give attention to new ideas being sown in our hearts until they bear a crop of 30, 60 or 100 fold (Matt. 13:18-23). So listen, review and focus until God has granted you personal revelation and transformation! Anything short of this causes the seed to be aborted and die. Hearing without doing is a waste, the Bible says (James 2:17).
Application Exercises Allow God to Speak Directly to Your Heart
Application exercises are included in the LEARN notebook for class times and for increasing personal revelation at home. Hearing a truth is one thing. Letting God speak to you concerning how to apply it in your life is another. These Application Exercises will give you the opportunity to seek God and ask Him what He wants to say to you concerning the truth, and how He wants to see it applied in your life. This is exactly what you need to hear and act upon. This is spiritual growth and development. Please review our short article on "How to Cultivate Christian Spirituality."
Interactive Group Activities Cultivate Sharing of Revelations Together
Suggestions for group activities which promote seeking God together and a lively interaction where people are encouraged to share the revelation they are receiving are also included. This helps avoid lecture which can easily become boring. The activities are well designed so people are not just "spouting off" and sharing ignorance but instead are sharing together what God is revealing to them.
Spirit-Anointed Teaching PowerPoint Presentation
PowerPoint presentation for instructors of the Spirit-anointed Teaching course. This contains 93 PowerPoint slides to make your classroom presentation beautiful and powerful. It follows the LEARN Spirit-anointed Teaching Notebook, so it is recommended that you use the LEARN Notebook with your students, and assign the book "How Do You Know?" for homework.
This comes as a free download bonus with this Package.
Additional Revelation-Based Resource Materials
Testimonies about Our Spirit-Anointed Training Curriculum
- "I enjoyed the fast pace and the down-to-earth attitude. Mark Virkler is very funny, articulate, natural, and approachable. That makes learning easier. The subject matter is exciting. It’s fun to stop and actually take a look at things that we so often take for granted."
- "It was real and relevant to life—not just theory."
- "I thoroughly enjoyed this seminar; it brought forth for me amazing paradigm shifts!"
- "Good stuff! What a life-changing and challenging course!"
- "For me it was as though lights were being continually turned on."
|1 to 9||$19.95|
|10 to 19||$17.96|
|20 or more||$15.96|
Take It to the Next Level
To ensure that this message transforms your life, we offer you four options. Any of these choices will assist you in internalizing this teaching, helping you to be a doer of the word and not a hearer only (James 1:22) and allowing you to produce a bountiful harvest in your life.
Opportunity 1 – Host a home or church group
This home group in Slovakia shows the excitement of learning to hear God's voice together!
We learn more quickly if we are surrounded by others who are seeking to master the same skill. Pray and ask God who you know who might want to grow in this truth also and open your home to them for 10-12 weekly sessions (or host a small group in your church). We provide several resources to help you present this powerfully and effectively in a group setting, including DVDs and application activities. Experience the joy of cultivating skills together with a group of friends! Discover how to create and post your group…
Opportunity 2 – Hire a Personal Spiritual Trainer to coach you
Coaching or discipling is the method Jesus used to train the twelve disciples.
When you team up with someone ahead of you in an area to mentor you, and you share your questions and steps of growth with them, receiving their counsel in return, you ascend more quickly into mastery in that area. We have trained coaches who have mastered this topic who will commit to working with you for a 90-day period.
- The name of this PST Training Module is: Experiencing God in the Small Group
- Discover how to hire a PST for $1 a day to coach you in this training experience
- Click here for the steps to sign up for a Personal Spiritual Trainer module
Opportunity 3 – Take this as a college course from home
Earn college credit while being apprenticed to mastery in this area! This topic is available as a course which you can take from your home through the distance learning program offered at Christian Leadership University. You may enroll in this course as a lifelong learner or apply it toward an Associate, Bachelor, Master or Doctoral degree.
- The name of this CLU college course is: MIN310 Experiencing God in the Small Group
- Learn how you can take CLU courses from your home
- Click here for the steps to enroll in the corresponding CLU course
Opportunity 4 – Host a seminar for your community
Transform your church and region by hosting a weekend seminar with an anointed trainer, where an impartation is released by the Holy Spirit into your community. Mark Virkler and others are available to be scheduled.