Mokuaikaua Church is hosting this free event and we invite you to join us from 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM HST.
Why You Don't Want to Miss this Hearing God Through Your Dreams Seminar
Just look at some of the fascinating topics Charity will be teaching about
- Why you, the dreamer, are the most qualified interpretation expert of your dreams
- How interpretation is not a special gift bestowed on a few; it's a skill anyone can learn
- How quantum physics correlates with dream work and our spiritual walk
- Why dreams aren’t weird, we just need to learn the language they’re speaking
- How God gives creative solutions, strategies and inventions in our dreams
- The prophetic nature of children’s dreams and how to understand their unique symbolism
- Blessing of nightmares and recurring dreams, how God speaks through them, and what to do about them
You will never look at your dreams the same way again!
"In April of 2016, I attended a Dream Interpretation seminar presented by CLU. It was brilliant – clear, concise and powerfully presented. After emphasizing God’s fervent desire to communicate with us even as we sleep, Charity articulated the 4 key steps and elements of dream interpretation with charm and clarity. She also explained the scientific research on dreams in terms that even I could understand!" - Pamela Jones
“God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it.
He speaks in dreams, in visions of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people as they lie in their beds.
He whispers in their ears…” (Job 33:14-16 NLT)
Dr. Charity Virkler Kayembe shows you how to hear from Heaven every single night for wisdom, revelation, guidance and comfort. She has been listening to the Lord through her visions of the night for most of her life and Holy Spirit has given her some exciting and unique revelations.
Come find out how to translate the language God communicates in through our dreams, even the "weird" ones! He is speaking. The only question is, "Are we listening?"
We recently attended the Orlando Dream Seminar by Dr. Charity Kayembe. What a wonderful and amazing experience! All our questions were answered before we even thought of them through a thorough examination of the dream world. The material discussed was mind-blowing. If you are looking for a greater understanding with regard to what dreams are about, this seminar is one you will not want to miss!! speakers have to say! We have been so blessed by this seminar and plan on attending it again if in our area!! - Chris & Shirley C.