You can partner with heaven's angelic hosts!
This brand new teaching will be based on the training series Everyday Angels - How to Encounter, Experience and Engage Angels in Everyday Life just released August 2018!
The supernatural realm permeates our natural world! Therefore, experiencing angels should be an everyday occurrence—we simply need to open our spiritual eyes to their reality and role in our lives.
God’s angels are always ready to assist those who have inherited salvation. Through powerful stories of angelic experiences and insightful teaching on the presence of angels, we'll explore how angelic encounters are not reserved to a few favored individuals, but are for everyone!
Learn how to increase your awareness of the angelic so you can work together with God’s ministering spirits every day. Discover how readily accessible this supernatural lifestyle really is!
Everyday Angels will show you…
- God’s design and purpose for angels and the vital roles they play in the spiritual landscape.
- The supernatural activity of angels throughout Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation, and how you can receive this same angelic assistance.
- The personalities and diversity of angels that God created as relational beings.
- Angels are your joint warriors and members of God’s end-time army intended to position you for victory, miracles, and divine intervention.
Open your spiritual eyes to the amazing unseen world of angels, and start experiencing them today!
During this workshop we will answer these questions, and many more, biblically and authoritatively:
- Doesn't interacting with angels detract from our relationship with Jesus?
- Why do we need angels if we have the Holy Spirit in us, on us, and with us?
- What about worshiping angels? And satan as an angel of light? Aren't we going to get deceived?
The biggest concern some Christians have regarding angelic interaction is that they fear satan will come as an angel of light and they will accidentally start worshiping him. The good news is there is no record in Scripture of any believer actually doing that. It’s also extremely significant that the clearest instruction we have in the Bible on not worshiping angels was delivered by an angel himself!
Obviously in Scripture it was God’s intention for us to honor angelic messages and act on them; but nowadays we do the opposite. We immediately move into doubt and fear assuming any angel talking with us is a deceiving spirit. However, where would Mary be if Joseph didn’t obey the angel that told him to take her as his wife? Where would Peter be if he didn’t obey the angel that told him to leave his jail cell? Where would the Ethiopian eunuch be if Philip didn’t obey the angel who directed him? Where would John be if he didn’t listen to the angel giving him a tour of heaven? We’d all be Revelation-less!
Lastly we will give strong biblical safeguards as we lead participants step by step into the sacred supernatural for themselves, activating them into their own experiences with the company of heaven. It is for everyone!