Since fear, anxiety and stress damage the body, the immune system, the digestion and colon as well as our spiritual health, we must displace them by abiding in the biblical opposites of faith, hope, love and peace. These bring healing to our entire beings. You may choose to make the following prayer a part of your morning and evening meditations (1 Chron. 23:30) for a period of time until they fully light your inner being.
I suggest you speak them aloud, slowly and prayerfully, tuned to flow and looking to see the pictures the Lord wants to give you, as pictures are the language of your heart. Repeat each sentence (or part of a sentence) a second time, with your eyes closed, letting it sink down into your heart and spirit (i.e. "seeing" it). This takes you into a biblical meditation stance allowing the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth more deeply to your heart. If you only get part way through the prayer meditation below in one session, that is perfectly fine. Slow down, enjoy, and let the Holy Spirit lead. You can pick it up again in your next prayer time.
Preparation: Smile, relax and take a couple of deep breaths.
Holy Spirit, I welcome You to guide and anoint these prayers.
Lord, I live relaxed, content & at peace with myself and with others.
- I bubble with Your joy and laughter and this is good medicine for my entire being. (Prov. 17:22)
- I am content with what You have given me. I know You will never leave or forsake me. (Heb. 13:5)
- I am filled to overflowing with Your peace and faith, and that nurtures health to my entire being. (3 Jn. 1:2)
Your fuel for my spirit is faith, hope and love.
- I breathe in Your faith, Your hope and Your love now. (Take a few deep breaths.) (1 Cor. 13:13)
- I receive Your faith, conceived by the spoken words of Christ to me. (Rom. 10:17)
- Fear dissolves as I see myself wrapped up in Your arms of love. (1 Jn. 4:18)
- You have given to me a spirit of power and love and a sound mind. (2 Tim. 1:7)
- Your Spirit radiates out through me love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. (Gal. 5:22,23)
I give Your love away to EVERYONE I meet and it flows back to me.
- You love me so much, You sent Jesus to save me and set me free. (Jn. 3:16)
- I love others with the same passionate, unconditional love with which I love myself. I do love myself and I forgive myself for all my sin, mistakes and shortcomings, just as You have forgiven me (Matt. 19:19; 1 Cor. 4:4). I put on Your robe of righteousness. (Isa. 61:10)
- I give Your love away, and it just keeps coming back to me, multiplied. Your love constantly grows within me. (Matt. 10:39)
- Check for our entire blog here on how to grow in experiencing love.
I am not afraid because You are with me.
- You supply all of my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
- You are here for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me? I choose to take refuge in You rather than to trust in man, and that includes trusting in myself. (Ps. 118:6,8)
- I have rules for my mind. I dismiss thoughts which are counter to Scripture and automatically replace them with the light of Your Words. Every thought I choose to ponder is in agreement with Scripture and Your spoken words to me. (2 Cor. 10:5)
- I focus on today. Tomorrow will care for itself. Every day has enough challenges of its own and every day You grant more than enough grace to meet these challenges. (Matt. 6:34)
Transformation occurs within me as ...
- I humble myself. I pray. I seek God’s face. I repent of my wicked ways. God hears. God forgives and God heals me. (2 Chron. 7:14)
- I confess my sins and You are faithful and just to forgive my sins and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. (1 Jn. 1:9)
- You pardon all my iniquities, and heal all my diseases. (Ps. 103:3)
- I give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD my God. I do what is right in Your sight. I give ear to Your commandments. I keep all Your statutes. Therefore I am free of diseases. YOU ARE MY HEALER! (Ex. 15:26)
- I behold the glory of the Lord, and as I do, Your glory saturates me and is reflected out through me, transforming me into Your likeness. I live beholding You at my right hand (Acts 2:25). I become ever more radiant with Your glory and light. (2 Cor. 3:18)
- In addition to drinking water, I will drink a little wine or apple cider vinegar for the sake of my stomach and my frequent ailments. (1 Tim. 5:23)
The God of peace sanctifies me entirely; and my spirit,
soul and body are preserved unto life. (1 Thess. 5:23)
You can heal your heart and spirit through our training on 4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice, Counseled by God and Prayers That Heal the Heart. Heal your body through our training on Go Natural and Healthier Today Than Yesterday. Go ahead -- live long enough to fulfill your destiny! Enjoy vibrant health!
Go Deeper - Get Healthy!
Check out this entire blog series on Vibrant Health! - Miracles PLUS Gifts of Healings. Working through this series on health is ideal for both individuals and groups. The more we take responsibility for ourselves - spirit, soul and body - the healthier we become! Won't you join me in living to at least 100 in vibrant health?
Related Resources:Spiritual Transformations
Related Blogs:Healing Emotional Dis-ease