Did you know that you don’t need to be continually plagued by negative thoughts, feelings, pictures or memories? It is not part of the "human condition" to feel the constant nagging of doubt, insecurity, or anger. No matter what sin you are trying to overcome, what lie you think you’ll always believe, or what traumas your heart has suffered in the past, you will receive total freedom and restoration by praying these prayers in faith.
Just Released – The Revised & Expanded 20th Anniversary Edition of Prayers that Heal the Heart: Prayer Counseling That Breaks Every Yoke
While 4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice has always been our most popular teaching, Prayers That Heal the Heart has been a close second. In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the printing of the original book, we are releasing The Revised & Expanded 20th Anniversary Edition of Prayers that Heal the Heart: Prayer Counseling That Breaks Every Yoke.
You will experience a completely re-written book and LEARN workbook, along with a re-taped video series that contains brilliant graphics. These complementary materials flow together seamlessly and you will discover simple, easy-to-use prayer worksheets which guide you through each prayer. We have added key principles we have learned over the past 20 years, plus made the entire process extremely user-friendly.
What is NEW in this revised book and newly taped video series?
- The big word is “USER FRIENDLY.” Now it is easier than ever to experience each necessary step to heal your heart. We begin by reviewing the four keys to hearing God's voice so He can lead you in the prayers. Then we define what the language of the heart is, and the names of typical heart wounds (anger, fear, rejection, etc.).
- Next we explore a biblical basis for each of the seven prayers, along with simple steps to take to experience each prayer. We couple this with user-friendly worksheets so you can easily and effectively experience the full healing power of each prayer.
- We have a brand new video series with outstanding graphics. Being 20 years wiser, I can teach with more clarity, smoothness, and authority than I did 20 years ago.
- As I was writing the revised book, I spent three days with twenty leaders who head up many of the major Spirit-filled counseling ministries in the U.S. I was able to dialogue with them and asked them to write sections for the book which expressed the heart of their ministry approach. With these now included, I expect we have the most complete and eclectic presentation of the various Spirit-filled healing models available.
- The basic seven prayers are identical to those being used by Restoring the Foundations. The new edition includes sections by SOZO and Elijah House, Jim Banks’ Trauma Prayer, plus insights by Karl Lehman and others. I have also added a prayer approach on “Inner Healing for an Organ.”
- There are brand new chapters and video sessions with 100% continuity between the videos, book and LEARN workbook. These are just a few of the improvements you will find in the Revised & Expanded 20th Anniversary Edition of Prayers That Heal the Heart: Prayer Counseling That Breaks Every Yoke.
May you experience complete healing of all heart wounds and may faith, hope, joy, peace, and laughter bubble up continuously from your heart!