"I love going through this devotional and hearing the Lord speak. Learning to see myself as the new creation that I am is a process. I am eager to share this with others." Judy Young
New Creation Celebration - Replacing Emotions is a part of our "Spiritual Transformation Series." It is a meditation which produces personal transformation as we gaze upon the new creation realities of who we are in Christ.
The Lord told me "Whatever you gaze upon grows within you, and whatever grows within you, you become." This powerful principle explains why gazing upon my new self in Christ during my devotional times produces such amazing changes. I found a week of this meditation replaced fear of an upcoming interpersonal encounter with faith for a miracle, and sure enough, that miracle occurred in the meeting because I was sending out a signature of faith and not fear.
River of Life & New Creation Celebration MP3 Download Set or CD Set now available, as well as the accompanying book Unleashing Healing Power Through Spirit-Born Emotions!
What's in this new devotional?
- Music: beautiful, soft soaking music in the background
- Voice over: by Mark Virkler, leading you step by step through the devotional
- Journaling worksheet: which you can complete as the Lord speaks and shows you things during the 40-minute transformational meditation
What problem does it solve?
Problem: I am looking for a way I can soar in the Spirit every time I pray, and come away brimming with faith. Plus, I want to replace negative emotions with Kingdom emotions because I understand that stressful emotions contribute to 90% of adult illness.
Solution: This meditation provides:
- The opportunity to gaze upon your New Creation self until Kingdom emotions and faith arise.
- A coach at your side ensuring every necessary step is taken to experience successful, heart-transforming, healing, daily encounters with God.
Sometimes I forget to take steps I know I am supposed to take. Sometimes I haven’t been taught what steps to take. Reading a book is not what I desire. I just want to be taken by the hand and led into the experience so I can encounter God’s healing touch. That is what the New Creation Celebration - Replacing Emotions does.
Click below for this free streaming meditation
The music is by Daniel Kleefeld. He has several other recordings available on iTunes and on his website, www.DanielKleefeld.org.
Try it for a week, and experience its transforming impact. Achieving our God-ordained destinies and experiencing spiritual or physical healing is most often a process. I generally need to encounter God more than once to fully receive and appropriate His promised results. So try this daily for a week and see if things have not changed in your heart and in your life.
Forward this web-link to your friends so they can experience emotional transformation by the Holy Spirit. "Lord, who do I know that You would like me to share this with?"
Journaling worksheet and MP3 available
- Download the journaling worksheet which accompanies New Creation Celebration - Replacing Emotions, with Scripture references throughout, allowing you to memorialize these transformational encounters through two-way journaling. This worksheet can be used together with the above audio recording, or on its own.
- Purchase the downloadable MP3 devotional, New Creation Celebration - Replacing Emotions
Testimonies of lives impacted
- Cellular cleansing: It was a kind of mini-Prayers that Heal the Heart, and really worked for me. The added features of cleansing the cells and genes are very good. Jessie Mejias
- Freedom in Christ: This devotional is incredibly powerful. It is a tremendous guide to lead people into the freedom in Christ that Jesus has already paid the price for. I will certainly recommend it to others. Brenda Brown
- Improved counseling: It is very helpful in my own life and it has had a significant impact on my counseling Ministry. Rev. Paul Stanton
- Improved concentration: I just realized this morning that my concentration is much better since I began using the devotional. My mind is not jumping around from one thing to another. I can stay in the Word longer and actually read with more focus. Judy Johnson
- Please email your testimony of healing and transformation to [email protected] so we can inspire others with the touch from God that you receive!
Reflecting on the need to HONOR and live in Kingdom emotions
Over my lifetime I have moved from scorning emotions, to
accepting them, and now to HONORING them.
The challenge is to learn to feel and move in the power of Kingdom emotions!
Do you have a theology concerning the role of Kingdom emotions in bringing forth spiritual transformation? I didn’t. Actually, I used to scorn emotions as soulish. Then when I began two-way journaling 37 years ago, God told me there was a place for emotions, reminding me that Jesus, moved by compassion, healed (Matt. 14:14). So I accepted that there was a place for them.
Now, God is taking me one step further, showing me that the Kingdom emotions of compassion, gratitude and thankfulness are crucial in bringing forth the blessings, miracles and transformations He desires for my life. Watchman Knee states that "Emotions are the channel of the Spirit." I now believe that emotions are the carrier wave upon which healing power flows.
Wow, from scorn to a celebrated place of importance! Be nice if it didn’t take you the full 50 years it took me to make these moves. One key I began to observe is that faith, coupled with Kingdom emotions, releases the energy required to overcome the hardwired circuits in my mind and body, bringing forth miracles and transformations. I have come to the conclusion that:
Miracles occur when revelation,
Is carried on the waves of compassion,
And crowned with the aroma of gratitude.
What does Scripture say about emotions? I began searching Scripture to see what it says about elevated emotion. Was I in for a shock! Here is one Scripture which sums it all up: “faith working through love” (Gal. 5:6 – the literal meaning of “working through” is “energized by”). There are over 600 occurrences of the words, faith, believe and love in the New Testament.
How much time should I give to this? Obviously faith, belief and love, as discussed in Scripture, are enormous topics to wrestle with and to integrate into our lives. I have desired for years to explore the dynamic of faith energized by love. Jesus, moved by compassion, healed (Matt. 14:14). I was to come to recognize that compassion is the carrier wave on which the power of the Holy Spirit rides, producing miracles. Faith energized by love produces miracles.
New Creation Celebration – Replacing Emotions gives God the opportunity to grow within you His Kingdom emotions which release within you His Kingdom's power.