Joseph Agbi is a graduate of Christian Leadership University and has just published a 93 chapter book on Names and Attributes of God available here as a Kindle book from Amazon. This is the length of about 8 books in one, so the price is a steal, and you will have a research manual you can use for years.
What’s in a name? Biblically speaking, one’s name is a reflection of their character and their accomplishments. In the Bible one’s name could change. God changed Abram's name to Abraham, meaning “father of a multitude.” Abraham spoke this in faith and one year later, at 100 years of age, his wife bore him their first child. In this case the name claimed the promise of God and resulted in a miracle of a son being born in his old age.
Jesus changed Simon’s name to Peter when Peter expressed faith that Jesus was the Christ. Peter, meaning rock, spoke of the faith that the church would be built on. When we come to God in faith, we receive from God.
God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit have hundreds of names, revealing their character and their amazing, precious provisions to us.
In this book, Names and Attributes of God, you will be led into a guided self-discovery search of Scriptures which explore in depth the many names of God. In addition, Joseph has taught you the four keys to hearing from God, and provided you examples of his journaling as God speaks to him concerning Scripture verses. The application sections found throughout this book allow you to hear from God for yourself daily as you prayerfully ponder the Scriptures he lays out for daily meditation.
This book is both a systematic theology and a revelation-based encounter with God through His Word. It has the power to greatly impact and transform your life. Thank you, Joseph, for this gift to the body of Christ.
- In-depth study of the attributes of God.
- Worship songs and over 75 hymns.
- All-in-one book written from the heart.
- Many OT and NT commentaries.
- Ninety-three chapters, four introductory.
- Twelve Life Application sessions.
- Over 700 questions with answers.
- Many sermon notes.
- Many scriptural quotes and references.
- Many scriptural analyses.
- Many corporate prayer sessions.
- Many self-deliverance prayer sessions.
- Teaching on Holy Spirit and the Trinity.
- Faith teaching sessions.
- Body, soul and heart-healing prayers.
- Blessings and sound prosperity teaching.
- Daily and weekly reading /memory verses.
- Self-discovery sessions.
- Meditation and personal application.
- Applications of truth learned.
- Lessons of rapid and sound spiritual growth.
- Student manual and Teacher’s guide.
- Bible study guide.
- Ideal for family and small group meetings.
- Ideal gift to couples and grown children.
Related Blogs:How to Hear God’s Voice