This page serves as an index to a series of blogs on the topic of "Narrative Theology." These discuss the role of story as Jesus' primary teaching method. Since life is lived as A STORY, sharing stories powerfully impacts life! The links below will become active hyperlinks over the next several weeks as we post the blogs in this series.
Understanding the Power and Role of Story
- Narrative Theology Explains Why This Theologian Became a Story Teller
- I'm So Afraid - Please Give Me a Box of Rules So I Can Be Safe!
- Comparisons Between Systematic Theology & Narrative Theology
- If I Add Whole-Brain Learning to Heart Revelation, What Do I Get?
- A Story: I See the Beauty in the Beast - My TOUCH Heals and Transforms
- Defining Spirit-Anointed Teachers and Spirit-Anointed Teaching
- A Story: Jesus Heals the Lies – Two-way Journaling by Mike Bastien
- How Do I Prepare a Spirit-Anointed Training Encounter for My Small Group?
- A Story: Working Together with Jesus – Journaling by Karin da Silva
- The Value Scripture Places on Small Groups (Acts 20:20)
Join a Spirit Life Circle - Everyone Shares a Story-Packed Revelation
- Spirit Life Circles Meet Weekly, Providing Coaching, Mentoring and Transformation
- What Should I Expect in a Typical Weekly Spirit Life Circle Meeting?
- Look Where Practicing Spontaneity Together Took This Group
- Discover Easy Steps for Using the Online Software "Free Conference Call"