The verses below were presented in The Furious Sound of Glory by Jeff Jansen. This inspiring book shares many examples of miracles being released as a result of roaring sessions. I highly recommend it to you.
I sing and shout joyfully to the Lord, as this ushers me into His presence
- Enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise (Ps. 100:4).
- You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel (Ps. 22:3).
- Sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things, His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him. Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises (Ps. 98:1,4). I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders (Ps. 9:1,2).
- The whole crowd of the disciples began to praise God joyfully with a loud voice for all the miracles which they had seen, shouting: BLESSED IS THE KING WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD (Lk. 19:37).
When I praise God, His power is released
- When they began singing and praising, the LORD set ambushes against the sons of Ammon, Moab and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; so they were routed (2 Chron. 20:21-22).
- Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were unfastened (Acts 16:25-26).
When God roars, things happen
- The LORD roars from Zion and from Jerusalem He utters His voice; And the shepherds' pasture grounds mourn, and the summit of Carmel dries up (Amos 1:2).
- The LORD roars from Zion... and the heavens and the earth tremble (Joel 3:16).
- The LORD will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies (Isa. 42:13; 1 Jn. 3:8).
- The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil (1 Jn. 3:8).
I decree from His presence and things happen
- You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; and light will shine on your ways (Job 22:28).
- The righteous are bold as a lion (Prov. 28:1).
- Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand, To execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, To bind their kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron, to execute on them the judgment written; This is an honor for all His godly ones. Praise the LORD (Ps. 149:6-9)!
Related Resources:How to Be Empowered by the Holy Spirit!
Related Blogs:Worshipping in Spirit