If you have decided that you can live Scripture, and you want to learn how to have all the same spiritual experiences you have read about, then let us introduce you to the fruit of our three decades of intensive research and training on how to live and walk by the Spirit. This is available as Spirit-Life modules direct to your home for personal and group use.
A cry I hear again and again is, “How can I pursue this life in the Spirit if my church is not offering it?” Well, Jesus often ministered in homes and on the street.
Follow His example! Open up your home and run one of the DVD series below. When on the street, be asking God for words of knowledge and ways to share His love and miracle power. Ask people who you see are hurting if they would like some prayer for healing. They will! Now you have entered New Testament Christianity!
Part 4 - How Do I Restore Christian Spirituality?
The hyperlinks below will jump you to progressive sections within this article:
- A School of the Spirit Available on Your Laptop
- Give Yourself the Gift of Time to Fully Master New Skills in the Spirit!
- Would You Like Books Which Lead You into a Revelation-Based Christian Epistemology?
- Would You Like College Courses Which Train You on Interacting with the Holy Spirit?
Our “School of the Spirit” is a downloadable revelation-based Bible school in your pocket. Designed to help you break free of rationalism so you can soar to NEW levels in the Spirit. A packaged, discounted, electronic series of 160 revelation-based teaching segments.
It contains 18 Spirit-Life Training Modules, which include 8 Through the Bible courses where you hear from God through illumined Scriptures, and another 8 courses on how to walk comfortably in the Spirit, hearing God’s voice, receiving His counsel, interpreting His dreams, casting out demons, healing the sick and much more. All 18 modules are listed and described here.
Combine this anointed training with mentoring through discussion rooms, self-scoring online quizzes and a Diploma in “Applied Spirituality” from Christian Leadership University and you have a winning combination.
We have put this revelation-based Bible school in your pocket (through your smartphone), so no matter where you are in the world, you can access the entire learning experience using any of your electronic devices (laptop, smartphone or tablet).
These Spirit-Life modules will train you how to have daily walks with God in the cool of the Garden. Thirty years of our discoveries, inexpensively provided to you which you can master in your spare time, while waiting for appointments, riding the bus, or during your daily devotions. Wouldn’t you rather have some “face time” with Jesus instead of checking your Facebook status again?
Thirty years of learning, 18 Spirit-Life modules and a Diploma - Only $995. Priceless!
With rationalism you can say, “I read it, I got it, let’s move on.” Revelation-based learning coupled with Holy Spirit empowerment and resulting in life transformation is generally a longer process. We describe that process here. Personally, I give myself one year of focused effort (James 1:25) to receive a new revelation and learn to walk effectively in it.
However, if you have a good mentor ahead of you, I believe you can learn in a quarter of the time that it took them to master the skill. We believe the twelve week Spirit-life modules in our School of the Spirit are good mentors, and you can master each new skill if you will give it three months of focused effort, which is exactly what we encourage you to do.
The Israelites died in the wilderness because they could not learn one lesson, which was to follow and obey God’s voice. Isn’t focusing for twelve weeks on acquiring a skill, mastering it and moving on in God, better than believing the lie of Western rationalism that because I memorized a fact I now know the truth and can move on?
My prayer for you is that your life produces the bountiful harvest Jesus spoke of (Matt. 13:4-23)!
If you will walk with us for two years in our School of the Spirit, completing these
18 Spirit Life modules, we guarantee that your life will never be the same!
Many of the books listed below are part of the 18 courses in our School of the Spirit. Many come complete with DVDs/CDs and workbooks and are ideal for personal study, or for use with home groups, Sunday school classes or Schools of Ministry within local churches. See also a complete discounted bundle of all of Virkler’s books, CDs or DVDs.
- 4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice – It’s easy enough for children to do. You can hear His voice! Click here for a two-minute introductory video. Our #1 best seller.
- How Do You Know? – 5500 verses which answer the following questions: What is the goal of knowing, and what are the roles of the mind, the heart and teaching, in knowing? What does the Bible say is a correct methodology for discovering truth? It is different from Western rationalism! Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Wading Deeper in the River of God – Mark Virkler’s challenging journey of moving from rationalism to Spirit encounter. Walk with him through the battles he successfully waged. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- 49 Lies I Rejected When I Renounced Phariseeism – 100 pages of Mark’s early two-way journaling, as God gently and lovingly convinced him to move away from the false beliefs of rationalism and humanism and to believe in Spirit encounter. Let God remove the prisons in your mind and give you solid platforms to stand on so you can soar with the Holy Spirit. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Sound Doctrine Through Revelation Knowledge – Explores the biblical definition of sound doctrine. In summary, “sound doctrine” incorporates the following experiences: 1) The humble in heart seeking God (Matt. 5:8), 2) Receiving enlightenment from God (1 Jn. 2:8), 3) Growing in faith and love (Gal. 5:6), and 4) Being transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit (1 Jn. 2:9) 5) Within the context of life and community (2 Cor. 13:1; Acts 15). Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Experiencing God Together – How to teach a class where people experience God, rather than simply learn a theology about Him. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- John Ruthven has an easy-to-read, fun book, What's Wrong with Protestant Theology?
- Lamad Faculty Handbook – Standards for revelation-based teachers, books, and teaching style.
- Hearing God Through Your Dreams – Trains you how to interpret the symbolism in your dreams. You explore all 50 dreams and visions in the Bible, seeing how God handles the dream. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Naturally Supernatural – Explores the revelation that it is Christ living His life out through you. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- How to Walk by the Spirit – You explore all 1200 verses on heart and spirit, getting a vocabulary to describe the inner experiences you have with Christ. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Counseled by God – He is the Wonderful Counselor, so following David’s pattern in the Psalms, you take your questions to the Lord, writing them down along with the answers He gives back. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Prayers That Heal the Heart – Learn an easier way to get the demons out, and keep them out. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- How to Receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit – Speaking in tongues is yielding your vocal chords to the indwelling flow of the Holy Spirit. It’s easy, and it is for all who believe. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Divine Healing Toolbox – Keys to healing prayer. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Rivers of Grace – Raising your children in the ways of the Spirit. Click here for a two-minute introductory video.
- Lamad New Testament (Matthew, Mark & John) can be freely downloaded.
The courses below provide more intense focus, requiring 75 to 100 hours of learning per course, helping ensure the internalization and full mastery of each new skill. Course credits accrue toward CLU degrees.
- REN310 Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation – How to interpret dreams
- REN103 Communion With God – How to hear God’s voice
- COU202 Counseled By God – How to receive His counsel throughout the day
- REN204 Naturally Supernatural – Living tuned to Christ in your heart
- REN206 Increasing the Anointing – Exploring all 1200 verses on heart and spirit
- COU301 Prayers That Heal the Heart – Getting the demons out
- MIN310 Experiencing God in the Small Group – How to have revelation-based class times
- THE120 Foundational Experiences – God’s six foundational doctrines are actually experiences.
- MIN415 Anointed Preaching – Speaking as Jesus did, with divine authority.
The Continuing Series…
Want to Learn More?
Christian Leadership University offers the course REN310 Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation through distance learning. An electronic downloadable Dream Interpretation training module is available here, and hard copy materials are available here and here.
Related Resources:How to Be Empowered by the Holy Spirit!
Related Blogs:Honoring the Holy Spirit