This testimony is from Eric Okell, pastor of the Divine Light Deliverance Ministry in Uganda.
The Word of God is power; God's power is revealed and experienced in His Word. "Is not My Word like fire?" declares the Lord, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?" The word of God is able to bring comfort and hope, as well as strength and encouragement to those who are in sorrow and are suffering. For the Word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Yesterday we had three services during Sunday, as the results of government SOPS restrictions for strictly not more than 200 attendances per service for fear of the spread of Coronavirus. Our evening service (Deliverance Service) was wonderful. We did praise and worship, at time for the word I decided to play Dr. Mark's video (Your Extraordinary Life) we also had some visitors who came for evening prayers. When we started playing the video the entire church was quiet, no one talking and I could see many were convicted of God’s presence and power. I continue interpreting since many do not understand English here. In about 25 minutes 4 people were crying and one man fell on the floor. He was a visitor.
After some minutes on the floor he got up himself and sat. A man who came with him asked him if he was fine, he answered him with a sign and spoke a word. His friend was surprised and asked him for the second time. After, he just started jumping around! God healed him, he was deaf from birth, he has never spoken, no one heard him speak before, even the mother. A 45 year old speaking for the first time. We didn’t pray for him, but only watched the video. They did not attend even our service, God used Your Extraordinary Life video to set him free.
His testimony and excitement in the church brought some nearby families to Christ Jesus, we tried everything to invite them to church but none of them would come, only a few nearby families joined the church. When we are praying they are home, they hear all programs in the church but would not come in. But when they heard this man’s testimony and joy and excitement, they ran into the church to see, and 20 plus people gave their lives to Christ Jesus!
We are happy. God knows how to win souls! Today those who used not to come to church, 21 came for evening intercession prayers and we prayed for them one by one. A 63 year old woman told me she last entered church when she was a youth in Catholic Church, in 1988, 33 years ago and God brought her back to church yesterday. God is God!
- Blogs: “Deliverance from Demons Through a Revelation-based Power Encounter” and Deliverance Came BEFORE Water Baptism in the Early Church and Deliverance from Demons Without Trauma! You Can Help Set the Captives FREE!
- Blogs: Deliverance Pictured, Deliverance Cheat Sheet, Healed of 35 Years of PTSD Through Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer, Deliverance Came BEFORE Water Baptism in the Early Church, Teaming Up for Deliverance: A Prophet & Teacher Minister Together, Deliverance Brought a Miracle and 20 People Were Saved!, Prayer Ministry of Identifying and Releasing “Alters” to Jesus,
- “Prayers That Heal the Heart Discounted Package” which includes the book, the LEARN Notebook, two Contributing Strands worksheets, the CD set and the DVD set.
- Video: Q&A on Deliverance with a group
- Information about hosting a Prayers That Heal the Heart Seminar in your community with Dr. Mark Virkler.
- List of Demons Names - Types (Compliments of Restoring the Foundations)
- Suggested Prayer Counseling Links
- Many Additional Free Deliverance Counseling Tools
- How to Hear God's Voice and Prayers That Heal the Heart may be taken with a Personal Spiritual Trainer (coach) or as a correspondence college student with CLU.