In 1935, the book God Calling by Two Listeners was published in England. I discovered this book in the 1970’s and was astounded that it was full book of devotionals of Jesus speaking to these ladies in their devotional times. I had seen this in the Bible, but nowhere else. I hungered for this experience, and in 1979 I was led to take one year to see if I could learn to hear God’s voice like they did.
God provided the breakthrough I was seeking and from it came a book in 1980 which was initially called Communion With God. Later editions had titles such as Dialogue with God, How to Hear God’s Voice, 4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice, plus a number of versions for children ages 3 and up.
If you do an internet search now for “How to hear God’s voice” or “Hearing God’s voice,” you will see many available links appear as spiritual intimacy is a topic of expanding interest in the world. Glory be to God for this spreading revival!
Let me share the exciting news of what God has done through our ministry as of February 1, 2021. What I thought was my own inability in hearing God’s voice has turned out to be a topic of universal interest. God has fanned the flames of our “how to” approach to hearing His voice, which is to use four simple keys: quiet yourself down, fix your eyes on Jesus, recognize His voice as spontaneous thoughts and journal out these flowing thoughts.
So here is a brief overview of what God has brought forth from one lone person's struggle in learning how to hear His voice. Our Communion With God Ministries website currently reveals the following:
- The 4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice is available for free downloading in 54 languages
- 50 people have included the 4 keys in books they have written
- After learning the 4 keys, most people teach them to others. Lorraine O'Neal has taught more than 1000 people these 4 keys. A couple of ladies have sent the 4 Keys book to all 400 Catholic bishops in the U.S.
- The CWG Facebook page has 37,000 followers, and Christian Leadership University has another 28,000
- 700+ trusted endorsements through TrustPilot, with a 4.9 out of 5
- 1.5 million hits to just three of our online videos: 900,000 have viewed this online Sid Roth interview, and 136,000 at Catch the Fire in Toronto, plus 500,000 from another Sid Roth interview. We likely have more than 100 free online videos.
- Christian Leadership University has students in 129 nations, and Communion With God is everyone’s first course.
I’ve saved the best for last. We have hundreds of online testimonies of people hearing God’s voice and the power that a relationship with Him has in transforming their lives by bringing emotional healing, physical healing, creativity, intimacy and hearing God through their dreams. After all, the Garden of Eden was about a relationship with God as they strolled together in the cool of the day.
I could go on. Every month thousands sign up from over 100 nations to receive our free worldwide video events. We have many certified teachers teaching the 4 keys and many Bible schools around the world utilizing the communion with God course in their training packages. Dialogue with God has remained a top seller for Bridge Logos for 30 years. Hearing God has led to the birthing of 60 interactive prayer approaches and a revelation-based learning model which is utilized in our 50 books and 100 university courses.
- So despise not small beginnings! Honor the hunger and passion God has put in your heart. Follow it to its fulfillment and watch God do supernatural miracles as He fulfills the cry of your heart and your destiny.
- Here are ways you can become involved in spreading revival by saturating the world with communion with God. There are still many who hunger for greater intimacy with God and don't know how to find it. You can show them the way.
- Join a Spirit Life Circle where two-way journaling occurs weekly. These revelation-based encounters will keep the fire in your heart burning brightly.
We always give ALL THE GLORY TO GOD for what He does in and through our lives!
Related Resources:How to Hear God's Voice!
Related Blogs:How to Hear God’s Voice